Translate

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

It's wednesday.

It's wednesday everyone. I'm sitting in my room, after just getting back from seeing the start of a hot air balloon race in the city park. I spent the day doing nothing really, cause my host parents were both at work, therefore I was left with my little host brother, which was cool. We went for a walk and played board games and I learned a little more French, and I think we both had fun. I'm leaving for my orientation weekend tomorrow, and there I'll meet all the other exchange students from my district, which will be kinda fun, I hope. In the next two hours I hope to post the airport and plane ride blog post thing, but right now I'm working on gathering clothes for this weekend. It's a lot harder than one would assume. 

À bientôt!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that you are having fun! Enjoy your exchange weekend.. How about some pictures .. s'il vous plait

    ReplyDelete