Translate

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Paris... Again.

So hey guys. I'm in Paris again, and it's early, and i'm tired. But it's so worth it. Today one of my host sisters, Julie, leaves for her exchange in Binghamton, New York. For those of you interested, today is my third day in country, and it's already a really great experience. My host family is nothing but nice, and understanding. My thoughts are so jumbled  though because we woke up at 6AM this morning and it's hard getting used to a six hour time difference, mais j'en doute que je serais plus contente de maintenant, car je peut comprendre toute que mon famille hôte dis à moi. Donc. I'll follow up with more later, but as of right now that's what I'm up to. I'll get to an airport post later, unless I've already done so... i honestly don't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment