Translate

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Parties and Little Time

Hey guys,

So yesterday I had my going away party, coupled with my sister's grad party and it was a lot of fun! I really want to thank everyone that showed up, with special shout outs to those who came from out of town and all my friends that showed up to say goodbye. It's really tough having to say goodbye to all my family members and people that I really care about, but I know they wish me well and I'm really grateful of everyone supporting me on this.

IN OTHER NEWS, I'm still waiting on my visa to come back, so I can get plane tickets, and set a return date and other things like that. It's really stressful right now, and I honestly can't even tell you how scared/excited/nervous/anxious/fdsoahgiojrieosahfiodjsaiofesa I am right now. There's less than three weeks before I leave and honestly it feels like I have so much to do. It's insane, and it sucks because I'm freaking out but there's nothing I can do but wait.

Cheers,
Niklas

No comments:

Post a Comment