Translate

Sunday, December 15, 2013

I'm trying here, I really am.

I'm seriously trying to find something interesting that happened to me this week that you don't already know. Um, let's see. I had school? No, that's normal. I was sick on Tuesday? Yeah, you know that too... (check my last post if you didn't know that.)

OH I KNOW, I went to a thrift shop yesterday! Seeing as I have school for a half day every Saturday (which wamps), I made the best of my Saturday afternoon by hitting the thrift shop. Might I say it was quite the success. Not only did I get a new profile picture for Twitter (wherein I look like a younger version of Macklemore), but I bought a HUGE comfy sweater made of 100% wool. So that'll keep me nice and warm.

I'm also preparing for our Ski trip that we're going on during the Christmas break. TWO WEEKS IN THE FRENCH ALPS HALLELUJAH. I'm so excited I can't wait. But it also kind of sucks because I'm not with my friends here for the holidays. Like, sometimes you just wanna go to a party with friends on New Years right? Oh well, I'll be with my host family, so it'll still be fun.

After that I'm SUPPOSED to change host families, which is really stressing me out because I have so much stuff already, I have no idea how I'm ever going to fit it into my suitcases to take it to my next house.

No comments:

Post a Comment