Translate

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Plays and Philosophy Papers (Part 2)

I hope you guys found that amusing, because I sure did. 

Other news in my life: 
Last update I gave you guys was my whole birthday bonanzaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so I don't need to go into detail about that, however I didn't go into detail about the Nuit Blanche, so I'll do that now.

I'm gonna set the scene first, bear with me. Nuit Blanche: rain, flying Japanese trapeze artists, feathers, rain, sea of umbrellas, rain.
There you have it folks, a first hand account of the Nuit Blanche Metz. It was fun and everything, but there was so much freaking rain it was ridiculous, and the show that was put on wasn't very interesting, in fact it was really weird and they dumped feathers on the crowd, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand feathers and rain don't mix. Let's just say people looked like ducks. Not pleased, very french ducks.
MOVING ON FROM FRENCH DUCKS, the few days after that were kinda hard, just cause of some personal stuff I'd not like to discuss. THEN IT WAS MY HOST SISTERS BIRTHDAY AND FUN TIMES YAY. 

This week the Danish girl named Sine is leaving, so we're throwing her a going away cafe trip. Also possibly getting her a gift. Woot, that should be fun. I don't think i even talked about Sine, so HERE GOES. 
Sine is the Danish correspondent that's at our school for three weeks, and she doesn't speak much French, but happens to speak very good English, so it's hilarious watching my classmates try and communicate with her. But she's super nice and everything and yeah, she's a sweetheart. 

Boom, there's my life update, hope y'all enjoyed it happy thanksgiving i think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment